Die-Hard Young Passionate Entrepreneurs are Invited from All India to set up Franchise Business under Central Government scheme 'Stand Up India'. The entrepreneurs shall be incubated & handheld by HIMALAYA FOOD INTERNATIONAL LIMITED.




Stand-Up India has been launched by our Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, to support entrepreneurship among women and SC/ST citizens of India. Under this initiative, the banks are committed to providing 75% of the total requirement. The remaining 25% contribution can be reduced further to 10% using various subsidies. The entrepreneur must put in 20% of the total requirement. The government has also established an agency -- NCGTC -- to help entrepreneurs secure the loan without any collateral.

HIMALAYA FOOD INTERNATIONAL LIMITED established in 1979 is the pioneer Vegetarian food processing company of India, having two Mega- & Multi-Product Plants in Gujarat & Himachal Pradesh.
Himalaya has committed its resources to catalyze & handhold new enterprises under the Standup India scheme of GOI.
The company has created 4 Franchise models with investments between 5-25 Lacs. Himalaya will select eligible & deserving candidates and handhold them through the entire process of registration, training and marketing, and provide them with proper guidance to succeed and stand up on their own.

Copyright © 2018; DOON VALLEY FOODS PRIVATE LIMITED : Franchise - Standup India

Privacy Policy   |   Terms of Use   |   Sitemap    

Information on this website is provided for informational purposes only, and is not meant to substitute for any kind of advice. This website is meant for use by Indian residents only.

|  Himalaya Food International
Insta Apply

Insta Apply